Come play some games with the people who made them!
Daniel is a local board game publisher joining us from Las Cruces, NM. He’ll be running many games throughout the weekend, running a few panels, and hosting a tournament for a game that he designed! He has a huge variety of games, be sure to sign up and try them all!
Facebook page: Danny McKinley Games
- Hit Me! – Just funded from Kickstarter, Hit Me! is a push your luck card game where players are characters in a comic book style fistfight.
- Guildscrest – In this medium weight euro game, players take on the roles of Guild Masters in the fictional medieval town of Guildscrest. Guild Masters will a use dice drafting unlike any other game and various guild’s resources to compete in tournaments and climb the ranks of royalty.
- The Great Escapists – You are master escape artists in a friendly competition. You will be picking locks in the truly unique roll & write game.
- Driving Me Crazy – In the future, race car fans are tired of the same old sport of who gets to the line first. So they invent a new sport. They blindfold the drivers and see, CAN they make it to the line? This is a cooperative tile laying game.
- Backalley Bandits – Players are pickpockets in an alley in Italy. Pay off your opponents to get to the most profitable marks in this closed auction game.
- Tie Dice (not final title) – Coming soon from Quick Simple Fun Games, this dice game is very easy to pick up and play, but the depth of strategy builds as you see which area are more valuable and who is leading for which section.
- For-meeple-ble Opponents – Team vs. Team in this quick strategy game of outwitting your opponents.
- Matches – A very new take on classic card games. Players play numbered cards to either outlast the others and stay in longer, or play for personal points in this ladder climbing game.
- Excavate! – Competing archeologists are assigned to the same fossil rich pit. Do you have what it takes to get the best sets of fossils for your private museum?
- Candidate Land – In this political deck-building game, players are candidates running for presidency. Who can slander their opponents, manipulate the system, and buy enough votes to win!
Matt Bromley is the lead designer, artist, and owner of Wildbird Games. For as long as he can remember, he has been designing games for family and friends. Wildbird Games believes in the bonds created over tabletop games and innovative ways of creating and playing those games.
Matt will be demoing his games, running a Panel on game design and how to take your components to the next level, and selling the games that he has made.
- Of Might & Mettle – Coming to Kickstarter this Fall!
- Pirates of Fortune – Coming to Kickstarter early 2020!
- Invasion of the Little Green Meeples
- Alien Skyway
- RoswAliens – The Mothership & Trident of Victory (2 games in 1!)
- Taco Party! Deluxe Edition
- Woven in Myth
- Super Squadimals
- Ultimate Thumwar
- Stellar Racers
- Kings of Krona
You can find everything about the games here: http://wildbirdgames.weebly.com
Game Design and How to Create Next Level Components– Learn how to turn a idea into a playable tabletop game with Matt Bromley from Wildbird Games. He will discuss his experiences in designing games, how you can take your components to the next level in design, play-test, and polish your game before production.
“I consider the games I create ‘functional art’. Taking someone on a journey has always been my goal. Whether it is through my games, writing, or art, I want the participant to be immersed in the experience so they can tap into their own creativity and imagination.” -Matt Bromley
Tabletop Boardgame Producer and Designer for Level 99 games.
Chris Solis is the producer the Exceed Fighting Game System. He’s also worked in video gaming on several 2K Games titles and has ran over 300+ esports events in the early 2000’s. Exceed has has brought titles such as Street Fighter and Shovel Knight to a 2D hobby space.
Chris and his associate Silvia Ocana will be running a panel and demoing games throughout the weekend.
Your Job as a Game Designer – Learn how to begin your game design process.
If you are interested in being a special guest at 3WC, Please send an email to 3WMoustache@gmail.com with the subject line “Special Guest 3WC.